View Profile AntonM

All 9 Audio Reviews

4 w/ Responses

ahh I love that creepy intro and the lead up to the big ensemble!! thanks again for making this, I'm really into the instrument and sound choices you used in this :))

Ketyri responds:

Bugs are aliens and you can't convince me otherwise, they had to have a creepy theme

Good ol shatty mems

Really appreciate the love for my stuff man! Thanks for recommending the other toons too :) really dig the laid back atmosphere of this

Thanks for the shout out :) great ep as always, love gettin these every week

Great atmosphere on this track, especially the ending section. Can't wait for the new ep :)

This sounds great man! I love those drum rhythms, great job :D

Heavy stuff dude. Love the sound of the guitar and that backing synth. You nailed the Sonic style and still brought some of your own personality in it. Great Job!

KillaMaaki responds:

Thanks :)

Great job! You convey an awesome sense of urgency and tension perfect for a battle theme :)

Just one thing though, I think the fade out is a bit too long and there is a long silence at the end of the track.

But other than that, Well done dude :D

KillaMaaki responds:

Really? Thanks for that :D
Yeah, should have shortened up the fade to maybe two bars instead of four, and I meant to trim out the silence in Audacity before uploading (that's FL Studio being a pain in the butt and adding silence for no reason).

Hey! I really enjoyed the game and I think the music is awesome too! Especially this Intro Theme, sooooo chill :)

duckbridge responds:

Haha thanks man! we appreciate that you like the music! :)

ianimate, imusicmake