View Profile AntonM

14 Movie Reviews

Holy shit this is so well made, your designs are wild!!

MaxJohnsonINK responds:

Thanks!

This was so rad, my face was twisting up while watching! The art style is really well done, super clean. Love the details in the background and the sound design with the light buzz. Amazing dialogue delivery too :)))

BoyPorcelain responds:

You know, I was going to comment on Orlas ear worm yesterday about how we both thought of similar concepts for Halloween but i was gonna wait until i posted this so i could make the comparison. But man, i appreciate the kind words but you also killed it with your animation too! Great minds think alike ;)

Also thank you for the kind words, as another creator of horror its always good to hear from you :D

Oh man, this might be my new favourite toon of yours. Super funny, the voice acting was perfect + I loved the shadows n lighting. Really great shot composition and design too, especially that first shot.

natforatu responds:

stoked to hear that! i wasnt so sure this would come out well

2 Game Reviews

this game is so tight, got the sorry medal twice -__-

Karlestonchew responds:

sorry

fookin amazing game lads

9 Audio Reviews

ahh I love that creepy intro and the lead up to the big ensemble!! thanks again for making this, I'm really into the instrument and sound choices you used in this :))

Ketyri responds:

Bugs are aliens and you can't convince me otherwise, they had to have a creepy theme

Good ol shatty mems

Really appreciate the love for my stuff man! Thanks for recommending the other toons too :) really dig the laid back atmosphere of this

31 Art Reviews

damn this is really nice, love all your Mizore stuff!!

SketchMeNot responds:

AAAAHHHH Oh gosh oh gosh thank you so much!! It means a lot to hear that coming from you! Your animation skills are seriously awe-inspiring! I'm so glad you like my girl as well! She's always fun to draw hehe (>w<)

Love the forms

I’ve been here for hours...

Sevi responds: